ubuntu install question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Oct 18 06:02:02 UTC 2006

I don't know that it will detect an sblive card but think probability
would be high that there would be no problem.  If I had that kind of card
in this computer I could give you a direct answer.  What I do have is an
ensonicq 5880 which is a soundblaster clone and ubuntu has no problem with
that card.