help building festiva with gcc 4

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:10:00 UTC 2006

well, to make things short I have two problems.
firstly, I can't find stable build of festival which is I suppose 1.4?
2. I want to build one american voice, kal 16 k and one british voice.
 and I want to know which voice is more popularly used kal or kedlp 16
k.
Please give me instructions as to what all I need to download for
using building and using festival.
I want to use it as a stand alone synth and also with yasr?
so some tips on using or configuring yasr to use festival instead of
flite will be welcome.
thanks,
Krishnakant.