Fwd: Still looking

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Sat Sep 16 17:49:35 UTC 2006

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Glenn at home" <GlennErvin at cableone.net>
Date: September 16, 2006 1:31:10 PM EDT
To: "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."
<speakup at braille.uwo.ca>
Subject: Still looking
screen review system for Linux." <speakup at braille.uwo.ca>

I am still looking for someone to come on and talk about Linux.
If we want Linux to not be a nebulous and intangible thing out there, we
need to let the world know about it.
I hope one of you here will step forward and take this on.
I have done several shows on this forum, it is really easy.
All you need to do is to talk about Linux for an hour or so, and take
questions for the remainder of the time.
It is a 2 hour segment at 7 PM central time.
It needs to occur on September 23rd.
You may do it live, or pre-record it, and send us the pre-recorded
program,
and answer questions about Linux.
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Glenn