how good is lynx for internet surffing?

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Thu Sep 28 21:39:33 UTC 2006

gmail will probably not work with lynx, elinks does the job but only
minimalistic you can'ti.e. chagne settigns.
beetter option would be to set gmail into op3/smpt mode and configure pine
or mutt ot read/send gmail stuff.
works fine.
yahoo I don't know, never used the mail feature.
however there are smpt/pop3 2 webmail gateway programs for yahoo mail

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)