slideshow presentation

C.M. Brannon cmbrannon at cox.net
Fri Apr 20 04:12:43 UTC 2007

Hi listers,
I have to give a slideshow presentation for my database design class
next week.  I understand that TeX can be used to generate pdf slides
(with texpower or other addon packages).
Does anyone have much experience with this?
How well does it work in practice?
The prof told me to bring my slides and be ready to speak.  Another
student will operate the technology for me.  So what do I need to tell
my helper?
I understand that PDF slides can be displayed through Acrobat?  Are
there any special settings that I should know about when displaying
them?

Thanks in advance, (and feel free to contact me offlist),
-- Chris