slideshow presentation

C.M. Brannon cmbrannon at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 16:34:22 UTC 2007

Peter Rayner <peter.rayner at cea.fr> writes:

*snip*
> I use foils myself.  Here's the text for a talk I gave last week.
Hi Peter,
Thanks for sending the example; that's just the sort of thing I needed
to see.
Useful comments in the document preamble, too.

>>The prof told me to bring my slides and be ready to speak.  Another
>>student will operate the technology for me.  So what do I need to tell
>>my helper?
> Not much.  I usually find it best to operate the keyboard myself.

That's an idea worth pursuing.  Unfortunately, I've never run GUI programs
under Linux.  From your comments, driving Acrobat seems fairly simple.
I.E., it has usable keyboard shortcuts.
Does it play well with Orka or other Gnome access solutions?

Thanks,
-- Chris