orca help please

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 23 12:42:00 UTC 2007

Hi Kristoffer:

To use commercial speech engines (or any other engine that you installed
after you installed your system), you typically need to build/install
gnome-speech from sources.  There's information on how to build/install
gnome-speech at this page:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/GnomeSpeech

Hope this helps!

Will