FC-6-i386-livecd question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Apr 28 00:36:30 UTC 2007

Can orca be started up on this disk with boot options or only after the
system finishes its boot process? What do you run to get a hard drive
installation and how well is it likely to talk while using orca? I figure
to try a talking graphical install then add in speakup later by kernel
patch unless I find it was already installed before this cd was released.
The text installer so far as I can tell is broken.  Probably the right
%post command left in a ks.cfg file would download and install speakup in
the future.