suse and blinux boot problem

Cody Hurst churst35 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 11 10:06:46 UTC 2007

Hello all I am new to this list. I first want to say that I will be taking a networking course next year and will be needing to install suse and netware. While netware will be a challenge, I have found that suse has blinux built in. The only thing is that when I plug my serial cable in and connect my braillenote and boot the first cd, I get nothing.

  Acording to my research, blinux is based on brltty, and since brltty 0.2.99z the BrailleNote has been supported, so I really don't know why nothing is showing up on my braille display when I connect the serial cable and boot the disk Please any help is appreciated.

Cody

ps I am using suse 10.2