ubuntu linux

Geoff Shang Geoff at quitelikely.com
Tue Aug 21 08:59:33 UTC 2007

cody wrote:

> Please, do some homework before asking all these questions. Via voice is no
> longer continued/supported and besides it's proprietary.

It is now available as TTSynth.  See TTSynth.com

It is of course proprietory, but it is supported by a number of
applications.

disclaimer: I've done some coding work on TTSynth.com so may have a vested
interest in the above statement.  But it is nevertheless true.

> Gnopernicus is also dead and planted.

I actually thought it was still being developed.  certainly there was
development still going on 12 months ago.

> No there are no accessible games.

Sure there are.  games for the console go back to the dark ages.  And if
you like text adventures, there are more than you could possibly find time
to play.  Just get a Z-code interpreter like Frotz or Xzip (Xzip is not an
X11 application) and go visit ifarchive.org

Geoff.