help with modules please

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Wed Aug 22 19:51:37 UTC 2007

Hello!
Can some of you compile some modules for me for speakup with the default fedora 6 kernel?
I want to use software speech, but I can't compile the modules for some reason, because I find it difficult to get the latest speakup from cvs so that I can compile this, and I only have 2 different kernels with speakup support built in.
so, can you compile this for me please, and send the software speech module?

so that I can load this with modprobe or depmod?
/Kristoffer