ftp on linux?

Mike Gorse mgorse at mgorse.dhs.org
Sun Dec 9 00:30:00 UTC 2007

There is a program called ftp which you should have installed.  (There is
also a Windows program called ftp which works the same way).  There are
also clients called lftp and ncftp which you might want to try; they have
more features than the standard ftp.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --