Youtube

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Dec 9 02:36:19 UTC 2007

Well, Jan, you are in luch.  You see, a gentleman from the San Fernando Valley
LUG wrote a script in linux to download youtube videos, either from a
command-line or with L Y N X.  Some months ago he made this available-and-I
posted his announcement here.  Basicly when you completely download the
video-and-give it a discriptive file name ending with dot flv  you can play in
m player.  Please grab Dallas program from
http://www.lafn.org/~aw585/usnatch
And please write him-and share your results.
Otherwise I can download videos from blip.tv  but other sites such as
brightcove are not nearly as helpful
Hart