a couple of alpine questions

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Sat Dec 22 04:19:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just have a couple of alpine questions.

1. The user name I need to use to read/write mail is different to the one
with all my files.
How can I attach files that are located in my other user's home directory
or in sub directories in side there home directory?
2. How do I delete an attachment from a message I am composing if I decide
I don't want it anymore.
Not from my computer just from the message so the file won't be sent.
I want to keep the file on my hard drive.
3. How can I tell what word is been checked with the spell checker?
4. How can I delete large blocks of text with alpine? Like to the end of a
message or selecting maybe a paragraph of text and deleting that?

Thanks for any help,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/