Getting started

James Malone james.3650 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:52:25 UTC 2007

High I am James Malone, I amnew to this list and I would like to ask afew questions regarding linux and speak up and just some other things in general.
1. what distro of Linux should I use?
2. Is there an easy way to install speak up?
3. Does brltty support the Pac Mate 20 braille display?
4. Is it easy to install and use brltty?
5. How do do I get speakup to speak?
6. What is the best sinth to use?
7. What's the audio quolity like in Linux?
8. Should I use a G U I?
9. What's the best screenreader that I should use?
10. How to I get the screen readers to start automaticly?
What ever help any one can give me will be greatly appreciated
Cheres, James
msn, southpark_really_rox at hotmail.com skype, james_malone1234 feel free to add me!