tarball needed, or very much help

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Sat Feb 3 19:58:17 UTC 2007

Hello!
Yeah, still having trouble with this things. So now I'm running fedora core
2.
I don't nkow what is wrong. because kernel 2.6.19 just rejects the speakup
patch, and 2.6.18 doesn't want to compile at all.
but under core 2 I can patch and compile the kernel ok.
I tried to install fedora 6 with speakup modifications, but the braillefied
cd refuses to accept that dvd just asys that this is not fedora core dvd.
How do I do a swmall braillefied small cd that works with speakup modified?
Perhaps it would be a good idea to do a such small image and put it up on
the homepage for the speakup modified fedora since some of us just have
software speech.
/Kristoffer