buying braille display

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Wed Feb 21 16:23:15 UTC 2007

well, there's pack mate and braille note.  the main advantage of the pac
mate is that you can detach the display.  The braillenote is rugged but
prone to intermittent crashing.  you can do more with both than just note
taking the pac mate uses jaws, the braille note family uses keysoft There
are many other solutions out there as well.