Icon and brltty

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Tue Jan 2 20:54:57 UTC 2007

how do I get beta builds>?

On Jan 2, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Janina Sajka wrote:

David Poehlman writes:
> I'd like to run brltty on the icon but do't know if it an be done.

You'd have to compile brltty for Embedded Linux. But, I don't understand
what you think you'd get out of this. I don't think Icon's applications
will just output to a braille device.

I can tell you that APH and Levelstar are developing braille support for
the Icon. I believe one of the newer beta builds of Icon has braille
input support.

Janina

> Dave, do you know whether we can use it or not?  Anyone else tried it?
>
> Thanks!

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S.
and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.