help with speakup and fedora core 6

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Fri Jan 19 11:04:27 UTC 2007

Hello!
I need some help here with speakup and fedora core 6.
I have the kernel sources from the fedora core 6 dvd image.
I go into it and type make mrproper as described in the speakup  documentation but I only get errors.
Is there something mroe I need to do? I compiled kernels ok under core 2 and core 4.
Or is this kernel not a good one, so I shall go and download a new from somewhere?
Or could some person be kind enough to me and compile the modules I need I want to use software speech.
Then I can take them and load them with insmod.

/Kristoffer