help with speakup and fedora core 6

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at nikolausson.cc
Sun Jan 21 23:38:42 UTC 2007

Hello!
The reason why I'm trying to do this is because I've allready burned a dvd
with core 6, I don't want to download another distribution again and burn
another dvd.

Hmm, with the speakup modified version of fedora are there kernel modules
along with the modified kernels too?

So that I can only load the modules.

/Kristoffer