speakup-enabled moonshine

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 23 00:08:40 UTC 2007

In Debian, there's a package called reportbug which can be used as a
command line application to report bugs when those get found.  One of the
switches on reportbug is --kudos which enables someone to send those along
to developers too.  I think I'll check reportbug on fedora and see if it's
installed or can be installed.  It would be nice to have a more
user-friendly interface to bugzilla that would hold all information on a
user's pc until enough details were gathered and then have that program
submit them for the user.