Orca on Debian or Fedora?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 10 14:45:22 UTC 2007

If you install gnome-orca with aptitude and have aptitude use the -r
switch for install recommended installs and you already are running debian
unstable gnome-orca should install with no problems.  I never did find out
if it would work since my computer was wormed and I had to use dban and do
another installation at the end of may in 2007.  But before all of that
happened I got gnome-orca installed with no incidents.  I got a better
modem/router combination and had some help securing it from a security
professional so hopefully this doesn't happen again.