Mandriva

jaffar at art-palette.net jaffar at art-palette.net
Mon Jun 11 09:37:03 UTC 2007

Hi All.  My Name is Jaffar from Singapore.  I am a very new person to linux
and just now, I am try to discover which is the right distro for me.  I have
tried ubuntu, installing it via my vmWare server onto my pc.  I am now
looking at the possibility of Mandriva linux, formerly known as mandrake.
My questions are, has anyone on the list installed Mandriva?  Is the
installation process accessible, and, is there a huge learning curve in it's
usage?  Please bear in mind that I am coming into linux from the Windows
environment.  All contributions welcomed.  Cheers!