servers

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Thu Mar 29 05:28:03 UTC 2007

Hello!

Well, I've allready got a fedora installation on my computer that works, so
I'll use that.

Also, I've got a problem.
I have an ibm x series 200 server wich I can't insall linux on. the
linstallation just hangs.
I've never experienced something like this before. any clue on what is going
on?

I've got scsi hard drives. Do I need to specify something to the kernel at
boot up maybe?

/Kristoffer