blrtty: What's useness of --with-x

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Thu Mar 29 16:23:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

Willie Walker, le Thu 29 Mar 2007 12:05:45 -0400, a écrit :
> Can one use the virtual driver and a real display at the same time?  It
> would be very useful for demonstration purposes.  :-)

For now, you can start two brlttys for achieving this. On the long run,
we plan to write a "mixer", i.e. a BrlAPI server that itself connects to
several BrlAPI servers and mixes the BrlAPI flows. This of course raises
issues like braille device size, key events, etc. but a simple version
should be feasible.

Samuel