accessing my linux box via telnet

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Thu May 3 20:22:14 UTC 2007

only thing I'd say on the software sisue:
unaccessible sfotware will never mean that you need to choose a very
insecure alternative.
Like I said before, use secure connections where needed or do not connect.
(specially not with telnet where any confidentioal data is concerned)

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)