trn-and-Buffering?

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Fri May 4 20:01:58 UTC 2007

Hello!

The thing I shall do is only to be able to telnet to my linu box over my
home network. Since I only got 1 braille display on my windows computer and
I want to be able to do adjustments.

I don't have the sshd package installed, I'm running debian on 1 computer,
fedora on another.
Can I get step by step instructions for using both ssh and telnet on these 2
boxes thanks?

/Kristoffer