How early to start BRLTTY?

Rafael Skodlar raffi at linwin.com
Sun May 6 18:51:33 UTC 2007

Tobias,

search on google resulted in this link from Dave Mielke
http://www.redhat.com/archives/blinux-list/1999-April/msg00038.html

It simply says to start BRLTTY as soon as possible. I do not use fedora
for my work, however, inittab is not much different in it's
functionality in other Linux distributions. BRLTTY is just another
process started anywhere and as long as it doesn't depend on other
processes to be run before it, you can start it.

I found the following link also of possible interest to the reader:

--
Rafael