Console text file viewer

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed May 23 04:36:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

Please send this to me.  It's at least a good start.  I do have
less(1) under Cygwin and I have bash(1) although it doesn't work
right.  I'm mostly interested in using it on Linux eventually but
something that runs on both Windows and Linux is of course
preferable.  I'm interested in looking at it.  All I really need is
one bookmark per file as long as it takes me to the place where I
left off.  I just wish it would auto-scroll so I don't have to hit a
key after every page.  I'm certainly interested in looking at it.