When Occasionally Visiting a Mac

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Wed May 23 15:32:09 UTC 2007

	That sounds good.  Thank you.  Since I work and play
with UNIX, I sometimes get Mac questions here on campus or from
family members who own Mac's.  I don't have one, myself,
but I think the roll-out of voiceover a couple of years ago is
the closest thing to ubiquitous accessibility I have seen
and I hope it continues to live and grow.