Console text file viewer

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Fri May 25 03:51:44 UTC 2007

Hi, which version do you have?  I have 2.0V which came with
Vocal-Eyes.  I never got it to sort directories.  I already have that
version but if you have a newer version, I'm certainly
interested.  The thing I like is that it automatically scrolls and
isn't hard to use.  I just wish the search worked better and it had
bookmarks.  Under Linux, ls(1) will sort directories in any way you
want.  If you do ls|more you get them in a single column.  I like
that better than using Lynx anyway.