Hello from a new member, and some questions

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Sat May 26 06:47:34 UTC 2007

hello,
I have used ubuntu live cd and also managed to install it on my own.
while oralux is great in terms of low memory foot print, ubuntu 7.04
is wonderful.  once you start to use ubuntu live cd you will get
access to open office and firefox (ff needs a download of the latest
version).
you can do daily computing with ubuntu and also create open office
documents and spreadsheets etc.
you can burn cds and read your emails.  gnome desktop is now
completely accessible.  so try it out.  the only limitation is that
you must have 512 mb ddr ram to get a better performance.
256 will do but the system will be a bit slow and sluggish.
do let me know if you want further information.
regards,
Krishnakant.