lynx

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Mon Nov 19 07:29:17 UTC 2007

That's not my experience.  The uparrow and downarrow keys move to the previous
and next link.  I use insert and delete to scroll up and down.
(My .lynxrc has both vi_keys and emacs_keys turned off.)

--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York