some boot problems

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:02:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

When I boot my debian system I have to wait about a minute extra while
the "OpenBSD" I think it is loads and just sits there.
It says its a secure shell server  or something like that. Its not the
normal log in prompt anyway. I can type  and hit enter but nothing happens.
Its also called sshdNet apparently.

Under the line
Starting OpenBSD (I think its OpenBSd) it says "Starting sendmail"
I removed sendmail though. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?
OpenBsd doesn't seem to be in apt-get remove...
Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

--
Daniel Dalton