fetchmail

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 04:57:42 UTC 2007

On 25/11/2007 7:04 PM, Geoff Shang wrote:
> Daniel Dalton wrote:
>
>> Do I just need exim for fetchmail?
>
> You will need some form of mail transport agent, yes.  Exim should do
> just fine.  It's what I use.

I followed a guide online to setting up fetchmail. I did the certs or
whatever they're called. It seems to be working.
Do I need to configure exim? I just configured fetchmail and the certs
and it seems to be downloading into /var/spool/mail which alpine can read.

So now do I just google for something on setting up sendmail?
How would that work with alpine if I use sendmail?

And is it possible to configure more than one account? If so how?
Can I just add the same thing again to my .fetchmailrc for another
account? Obviously not the daemon stuff but just the account specific
information.
Is that possible?
Thanks for the help.

--