fetchmail

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:03:03 UTC 2007

On 27/11/2007 3:57 PM, Daniel Dalton wrote:

> So now do I just google for something on setting up sendmail?
> How would that work with alpine if I use sendmail?

Ok I can't figure it out. Also does  exim do the same thing as sendmail?
If so I will use that too. I will use whatever I can get help with. I
just want to get this mail stuff working then I can read lots of
documentation.

> And is it possible to configure more than one account? If so how?
> Can I just add the same thing again to my .fetchmailrc for another
> account? Obviously not the daemon stuff but just the account specific
> information.
> Is that possible?

I still don't know the answer to this.

> Thanks for the help.

Again thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com