installing ubuntu with orca

Daniel Dalton daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:42:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

I followed the instructions at
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuEdgyEft

But it didn't talk in the terminal window once I quit and restarted
orca. Just the orca window was voiced.

When I booted my livecd it spoke and read everything to me. I chose
"screenreader" from the accessibility options in the boot  process but
it didn't talk
straight away. I had to go to run application and type orca.

So my question is How do I install ubuntu with orca? Or is there a way I
can do it on my  windows box to the box I am installing to? Like SSH. (I
have no
  experience with ssh so have no idea how to do this or how it works)

Any ideas? I am trying to install ubuntu 7.04.

Thanks for any help.

-- Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47 at gmail.com