exim4

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Nov 29 09:07:13 UTC 2007

Exim and fetchmail are two seperate programs, so they are independent from
each other.
Try running fetchmail from your bash prompt by hand with the -v option to
see what happens.
Even with a configuration file, you must make sure that fetchmail is ran.
You can not just create the .fetchmailrc file and wait for the mail to
come in.
You need to give the command:
fetchmail
once.