fedora 8, orca and ttsynth

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Fri Nov 30 15:04:57 UTC 2007

Hello!
I didn't know that you allreday had released the werewolf speakup version of
fedora 8.
Now I've checked your homepage, and the rpm repository there, and I can't
find a gnome-speech and the ibmtts gnome-speech rpm there.
Can i use that one included in fedora 7 speakup distribution?

I don't know why you're so angry, do you have a bad day?

get a life yourself!

/Kristoffer