Beginner, soliciting input for where to begin.

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:33:36 UTC 2007

Huh... I never had any problem burning a grml CD. I've got about 8 of them
here. If I can't find one, I just burn another figuring it's cheaper for me
to burn another one than it is to waste time looking for an existing one.

Christopher said he's currently a Windows user. On my Windows machine, I use
a tool called "ISO Recorder" to make bootable CDs. See:
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/v2.htm

ISO Recorder associates the iso extension with itself so after you do an
install all you have to do is double click on the iso file to launch the
burner.  I suppose it's probably too easy which is why I tend to just burn
another disc rather than look around too long for an old one.