[BRLTTY] dual booting. And what distro should I get?

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 31 09:54:30 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 08:46:26PM +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:

> Anyway what do I need to do to partition a hard disk for linux?

Once you've chosen a Linux distribution, read the installation instructions,
which should cover partitioning and other details. This is all carried out
during the installation process. I would recommend making a backup copy of any
important files first, in case you make a mistake and have to re-install
everything.

Another alternative would be to contact a Linux user's group in your area;
someone there may be able to help you with the installation the first time.