Installing Fedora 7, was Re: speakup modified fedora 6

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Fri Sep 14 15:40:43 UTC 2007

Hello!
There is a script for doing a braillefied install iso of fedora, redhat or
similar.

I'll test this tonight, Ihave the fedora 7 speakup dvd.

Also, that thing where you need to press down arrow and tab to get to the
command prompt, where you can give boot paramenters was it like that in
fedora 6 speakup distribution, or is that something new in fedora 7?

/Kristoffer