sucsess, braillefied installer!

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Thu Sep 20 20:42:44 UTC 2007

Hello!

Ok, you can download this and put it on your site if you want.

I can write a section on how to install with braille if you want. I've done
this many many times before, so I know how it is done.
only text brltty=driver, port and translation table.

For example I typed
text brltty=vo, usb:,se2 to install with my swedish translation table.

Also, for this image, the timeout for the boot loader is disabled too, so
you don't need to worry about that.
Do you want me to make the hole dvd braillefied as well or the first cd?
I can do that too if you want, then you'll have braille in the main
speakupmodified distribution.
btw, what synthesizer do you think I shall install with speakupmodified
fedora?
I've got three. ttsynth, cepstral david, and good old dectalk.
I have problems deciding wich one I want to try out first.

/Kristoffer