sorry guys and janina, made a misstake

Matthys Terblanche matthys at absamail.co.za
Fri Sep 21 09:31:49 UTC 2007

Hi Kristoffer ,
What version of BRLTTY is on this boot image of Fedora 7?  I have a MiniBraille which had problems with the earlier versions of BRLTTY, but it was fixed by Dave and the fix is applied to the newest BRLTTY as far as I know, 3.8.
I might be wrong though for I was very inactive with linux the last year, but I now have a old p4 celeron which I want to setup as a permanent Linux box.  I was running a dual boot system but it's impractical.
Regards,
Matthys