fedora 7 and some problems, ttsynth and brltty

Geoff Shang Geoff at quitelikely.com
Mon Sep 24 08:43:33 UTC 2007

Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:

> 1. ttsynth.
> It is sayng that libstdc++-libc2.6.2.so is needed by ttsynthcore.
> what package am I missing?

NOt sure about Fedora.  In Debian you need libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2.

> 2. brltty
> I can't compile brltty, I've installed the latest from yum. but when I shall compile brltty from source it complains that there is no linuxcompiler.h file
> what is this?

I don't know about linuxcompiler.h, but linux/compiler.h is a kernel header
file.  Install kernel headers or kernel sources and you should get this
one.

I'm surprised that after all this time, the RPM system doesn't have
dependency tracking.

Geoff.