Ttsynth-say works now. but. what is this

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Sat Sep 29 00:15:53 UTC 2007

Hello!
All right, it is working now.

Don't ask me how I did, I just compiled the speakup connector and went into
the proc/speakup directory
then typed

echo sftsyn >synth_name
then... probe synth I saw on the screen.
then i loaded the speakup connector, and... it just works!

Fantastic! that didn't work at first, I don't know how I done it.

But I've done it finally with the comon fedora and janinas excelent speakup
kernel!

Thanks for doing such a good kernel, Janina!

/Kristoffer