MySQL Curses interface

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Apr 6 15:09:58 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for a means of working with MySQL databases via a curses
interface.  I looked through Debian with all the keywords I could think
of but only found GUI clients.  The problem with the regular MySQL
Monitor is that it's very hard to use unless you know SQL which I
definitely don't.  I guess I'm looking for something like phpmyadmin or
mysql-admin but that doesn't require a web browser or a GUI.  Do you
have any suggestions?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.