MySQL Curses interface

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Apr 7 18:09:21 UTC 2008

OK, I'm willing to use it if I must but I couldn't figure it out.  I
found it confusing.  How do I get started?  I could use some basic tips
here.  I think I got it to show me my active databases but I couldn't
get it to do much else even though it's supposed to have a ton of
features.  Is the problem my lack of knowledge or a lack of
accessibility?  Lots of people seem to use it well enough but I had
little luck in figuring it out.  Am I missing some obvious tip somewhere
to make the interface easier to use?