MySQL Curses interface

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Apr 9 19:51:59 UTC 2008

You could put the statements in a .htaccess file. The ones I copied were
from httpd.conf. But that's on apache1.3. In apache2, you would probably put
them in a file in apache's sites-available directory.

PS: I saw that edbrowse has a database interface. I have used edbrowse only
a little but I know a lot of people who absolutely love edbrowse. I always
wanted to get into it but just have never taken the time. The conventional
wisdom with edbrowse is that it takes a few days of constant use to get used
to it but once the dawn breaks, you're golden. In other words, there's a
steep learning curve but once you get over the hump you can be very
productive.

But the edbrowse database interface may require you to know sql. I don't
know.