JFW keymap like orca keymap?

Daniel Dalton d.dalton at iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 10 10:38:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

I sadly had to use a windows box today (Not at home...) and needed to use
JAWS. I didn't have a choice on what I could use since my school only has
windows computers.

Anyway I was wondering is there away to change the 'Jaws" keymap so the
numpad is like the orca numpad?
So for example 8 == sayline 7 == priorline 9 == nextline etc...
So all the keymaps are the same?

And then how about for Internet explorer? I think they are ok, but I have
to press enter on form fields for some reason... I don't have to do this
with orca...
Anyway if someone has a keymap for the numpad please let me know.
Or how can I do this?

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton